On our recent trip to Mexico we picked up this great souvenir. It came in a drink at the big new year's party we attended. It has a little light bulb in it that changes colors, and it makes a great magic wand. The kids had a great time playing with it until Caleb, for some unknown reason, decided to take it apart and eat the insides. So, we got to take a trip to the ER to make sure it didn't get stuck in his esophagus. It didn't. Here is a picture of the battery and light, big and bright (clap, clap, clap, clap) deep in the bowels of Caleb. I need to go to bed.